I’m not sure why the human race decided to start decorating gardens with sculptures of tiny people in pointy hats.. but I think we can all agree the world is a better place because of it.
Check out these cool garden gnomes you can buy to livin’ up your yard.
12. Obama Gnome
1. It’s 5 o’clock in Paradise Garden Gnome Remind onlookers to always look on the bright side of life with this light-hearted, beachy garden gnome. Think it’s too early to start sipping on those summer margaritas? Come on, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
3. Far East Garden Fighter Gnomes Protect your garden with these battle-ready Far East fighter gnomes. (although they look more quirky than they do threatening..) You can buy either the Sumo gnome or the Ninja gnome, or buy them both as a set.
4. Travelocity Roaming Gnome Own the hilarious Travelocity gnome we have all come to know and love through their commercials. This roaming gnome is motion activated with17 pre-recorded phrases.
5. Garden Gnome Sitting at Table (electric oil warmer) This is a cool garden gnome sculpture showing a gnome relaxing over a pint of beer on a mushroom infused table that glows. A hand-painted red glass sleeve fits over the light bulb giving the piece a warm glow. Has a dimmer switch so you can adjust the strength of the aroma.
6. Scarface Garden Gnome Say hello to my little friend! The Scarface garden gnome sports a fully automatic sub-machine gun and is not a gnome for the faint-hearted. An intimidating little gnome for standing at only 9 and a half inches tall.
7. Mooning Garden Gnome This garden gnome is great for upsetting people who want society and the status quo to be proper. Upset the balance and portray this improper mooning gnome for all to see!
8. Battle Gnome with Hammer – This gnome is ready for battling action. Great for fans of Thor and also great for a warning to people not to mess with you, as this gnome will be a sign of aggression and violence to trespassers.
11. Middle Finger Garden Gnome -Flippin’ the bird.
13. Zen Master, Meditating Garden Gnome – This gnome is a zen master, meditating in the traditional cross-legged style with the “OK” fingers. Not sure whether or not he is aware there is a blue bird in his beard…
14. NFL Garden Gnomes – Gnomes for NFL fans, get a gnome with your football team theme!